Tuesday, September 05, 2006

100th post.

This is a milestone post. So how does one celebrate?
How about just listing 100 things I like?
I wonder if I can do it.
This post will continually be updated, not going to try to do it all in one go, also, it will not be in any particular order or degrees of like/love of the person/thing/object. If a photo is required, it will be added.

1. My Family. The people that I share my life with are the most important people to me. I like them a lot. (This is the obvious number 1, despite my earlier rule about no order).

2. My new laptop. Waited three weeks for it to be delivered, but now that it's here, I'm loving it.

3. Collingwood football Club. Was there any question about this?

4. My Ford XR6 Turbo. The beast is in it's 4th year with me and I've enjoyed having it in my garage. It's also a bright blue, which was a lairy change from the dark colours of my previous vehicles.


5. Australian Rules Football. There is no more exciting game in the world than Aussie Rules. Now with the finals about to start, the excitement levels are rising.

6. The TV Show - Lost, Season 1. We've just gone through the full first season on DVD and boy did we enjoy it. It would have been very annoying to watch on regular TV with ad breaks and having to wait a week for the next episode. Roll on season 2 (on DVD).

7. The TV Show - Arrested Development. What a little gem. Subtle comedy but biting. I love the characters, especially GOB. The hopeless magician is just outstanding. How this show can be canned is beyond me.

8. The TV Show - Curb your enthusiasm. Another show, with 5 seasons, which seemed to slip me by, but with the convenience of DVDs and the local blockbuster, we sailed through the 50 shows and while some episode were better than others, overall, it's one of the best comedies on television.

9. The Movie - Pulp Fiction. Tarantino classic. I've watched it many, many times. One of the best movies I've ever seen. Seeing John Travolta in what was really a comeback film was fantastic to see. As far as I'm concerned, there was nothing that went right for him between Saturday Night Fever and Pulp Fiction. Possibly Grease but it wasn't a favourite of mine.

10. The Ashes test matches. I love watching cricket and the pinnacle of cricket is Australia V England. After the last series that the Aussies lost, which I rate as one of the best series ever, we have an exciting series coming up on home soil.

3 comments:

Mondale said...

And you're gonna lose again yer great big aussie loser.

Wisdom Weasel said...

I like the fact that the Aussie laptop is called the "Travel Mate".

Cracking series on hand. Now if you can only get the Australian supporters to outnumber the English at your home grounds you'll be quids in.

Gianluca Di Milano said...

the english are play again the austria in croquet? Fuck nice! Who is win the ash tray this year? and is there any holigans? and for final, are you also try for kill all the jellyfishes now?

In keeping with the twitter theme.

Are You a Twitter Ninja?