Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The 3 things meme

As requested by MelbourneGirl, here is my attempt at the 3 things meme.

1. Three things that scare me

- one of my children dying before I do.

- not being able to provide for my family.

- collingwood not winning another flag in my lifetime.


2. Three people that make me laugh

- Ricky Gervais.

- The guys at work.

- Tony (formerly from work).


3. Three things I hate the most

- the kids that used to call me “spag” when I was in high school. Yes I hold some grudges.

- people that are negative all the time.

- people on the train in the morning who just don’t know how to purchase deodorant.



4. Three things I don't understand

- women. I try, honestly, I do try to.

- how people can cook without using a recipe.


- the internal combustion engine.


5. Three things I'm doing right now*

- Blogging.

- watching ESPN – Minnesota v Boston baseball game.

- hoping I get a call from the bedroom to “stop what I’m doing and come in here and ravish me”.


6. Three things I want to do before I die

- sit in the collingwood coaches box

- see my parent’s homeland again.

- be a grandfather


7. Three things I can do

- tell you who kicked 5 goals in the 1990 grand final.

- be ready for sex at a moments notice.

- fix computers.


8. Three ways to describe my personality

- introverted

- uncomplicated

- romantic (is that a personality?)


9. Three things I can't do

- SEW

- explain how an internal combustion engine works.


- figure out how my works internal processes actually work.


10. Three things I think you should listen to

- Wolfmother!!!!

- I haven’t listened to much music lately.

- Pulp Fiction sound track.


11. Three things you should never listen to

- Abba


- doof doof music.


- gregorian chants.



12. Three things I'd like to learn

- web page coding and design.


- to be a race car driver.


- time management.


13. Three favourite foods

- lasagne

- pizza

- seafood – especially crustacean.


14. Three beverages I drink regularly

- water

- coffee/tea

- wine


15. Three shows I watched as a kid

- hey hey it’s Saturday/cartoon corner.


- get smart.

- the munsters


- The thunderbirds.


(I watched everything on television when I was a kid)


16. Three people I'm tagging

go ahead, tag yourself.





4 comments:

Melba said...

hmmmm. thanks clokey. but just one thing, wouldn't it have been:

"stop what YOU'RE doing and come in here and ravish me"

??

just saying.

and re no. 4. i know, i'm sorry. that's just how it is. you're doing fine.

oh and one more thing.

number 10

WOLFMOTHER?????

are you serious?

elaine said...

I'm with the MG on Wolfmother. But I also like good electronica, is this distinct from "doof doof"?

PiesFan90 said...

WOLFMOTHER!!!!
While mowing the lawns, you need a good, loud, ear bursting set of rock tunes to drown out the mower.
I read a review which poo pooed Wolfmother as nothing but re-zepplin, re-jack white, re-deep purple, re everything hard rock, I say, who cares. It's great, it's loud and it rocks... grrrrrr.

stop what YOU'RE doing and come in here and ravish me
agreed, I was not really concentrating. I was waiting for the call!!

doof doof is the heavy bass something or other which 18 year old p-platers with baseball caps in 1986 VL Commodoores driving up chapel/lyon st listen too. You can see the boots rattle with each doof!

I'm not Craig said...

Dude, you suggest ravishing and MG corrects your grammer?
Dude. Seriously.

I am so totally undecided on Wolfmother. Still, hard to go past "it's great, it's loud and it rocks" as a recommendation. I'll have to check this out.

Finally, regarding our previous exchange of comments about this meme on MG's blog, turns out it was a good read.

In keeping with the twitter theme.

Are You a Twitter Ninja?