As requested by MelbourneGirl, here is my attempt at the 3 things meme.
1. Three things that scare me
- one of my children dying before I do.
- not being able to provide for my family.
- collingwood not winning another flag in my lifetime.
2. Three people that make me laugh
- Ricky Gervais.
- The guys at work.
- Tony (formerly from work).
3. Three things I hate the most
- the kids that used to call me “spag” when I was in high school. Yes I hold some grudges.
- people that are negative all the time.
- people on the train in the morning who just don’t know how to purchase deodorant.
4. Three things I don't understand
- women. I try, honestly, I do try to.
- how people can cook without using a recipe.
- the internal combustion engine.
5. Three things I'm doing right now*
- watching ESPN – Minnesota v Boston baseball game.
- hoping I get a call from the bedroom to “stop what I’m doing and come in here and ravish me”.
6. Three things I want to do before I die
- sit in the collingwood coaches box
- see my parent’s homeland again.
- be a grandfather
7. Three things I can do
- tell you who kicked 5 goals in the 1990 grand final.
- be ready for sex at a moments notice.
- fix computers.
8. Three ways to describe my personality
- romantic (is that a personality?)
9. Three things I can't do
- explain how an internal combustion engine works.
- figure out how my works internal processes actually work.
10. Three things I think you should listen to
- I haven’t listened to much music lately.
- Pulp Fiction sound track.
11. Three things you should never listen to
- doof doof music.
- gregorian chants.
12. Three things I'd like to learn
- web page coding and design.
- to be a race car driver.
- time management.
13. Three favourite foods
- seafood – especially crustacean.
14. Three beverages I drink regularly
15. Three shows I watched as a kid
- hey hey it’s Saturday/cartoon corner.
- get smart.
- the munsters
- The thunderbirds.
(I watched everything on television when I was a kid)
16. Three people I'm tagging
go ahead, tag yourself.