Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Umm.... I'm still here.

Hi, been a while.

After flogging that Galaga I decided to take a short break, well with moving house and all that, blogging was not a high priority. Especially when I can't get my ADSL connection going, dial up is so infuriatingly slow. If only I could find someone to fix this damn thing, every person that's turned up to look at it just shrugs his shoulders and says "that's the best I can do" or "That's all I'm allowed to do, I can't touch the phone lines in the house, I'm just a Telstra linesman". It's hard to get good help!

Anyway, I might get back into this a bit more soon so for now I'm off to check on a few blogs and that'll do it for tonight.

Gianluca, I'll get back to your question soon, look out for it. Ciao.

4 comments:

ChickyBabe said...

Welcome back, Clokeeeey! And happy NY!

BEVIS said...

Good to see you back.

Mondale said...

Thought you were dead. Good to see you're not.

PiesFan90 said...

Hi, thanks for poping by. I now have hi speed ADSL again so I'm more inclined to get back into blogging.
Hope you're all well.

Aussies doing well in the cricket so all is good in the world.
Also saw the poms get beat by pakistan. Order is restored.

In keeping with the twitter theme.

Are You a Twitter Ninja?