Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The Pies.

Well, after a few weeks of pretty good footy, we fell away in the 2nd half against the demons. Starting to hate the demons again, just like the glory days of the late 80's, i'm not old enough to remember the 50's & 60's.

We just looked a bit flat in the last quarter, especially after the injury to Rhyce Shaw. He's impressed most fans this year with his run and even his kicking has improved (although his first kick against the dees went into the crowd). Much improved andcould have won the copeland this year. I'm sure the coach is devastated to see him on the sidelines now.

A week off to rest our weary voices, at least we've had plenty to cheer about and been singing the song out loud.

2 comments:

Melba said...

Cloakey, you're not THE Cloakey are you?

What colour is your hair?

PiesFan90 said...

My hair is a blonde as I can possibly get it. Almost white some might say.
As for my identity, let's just say, I have a couple of siblings, one just slightly shorter than me and the other is quite a few inches closer to the ground.

Go Pies!

In keeping with the twitter theme.

Are You a Twitter Ninja?