Thursday, June 16, 2005

Shaw thing.

I thought of this as I was driving home. Why is it that you have all the great thoughts but nowhere to jot them down. oops, I digress.

The other day, mick malthouse made an ill informed comment, ie, he was lead down the garden path by a crap journo and mick swallowed the bait and laid the boots into Tony Shaw. An apology came the following day, but I say, bad luck Shaw(r)y. Since he left the pies (on the bottom of the ladder) he has done very little except try his hardest to be objective, but in doing so has swung the boots into us on many occasions. More so than into any other team, and he's very good at the "I told you so's".

He also make statements that get my blood boiling as he (like a typical shock jock) makes statements without any information or just perpetuates a lie he's heard on the grape vine. I wish 3AW would give him the chop, he adds nothing and I can usually hear the embarrassment in the voices of his colleagues. I think that tree he hit while out jogging did some major damage.

So that's what I thought about on the way home.....

Go Pies.

2 comments:

Melba said...

Why weren't you thinking about your honey on the way home?

Do you have one?

A honey that is, not a home.

Um, alright, do you have a home too?

PiesFan90 said...

Yep, I have a Home. It's a nice one, made of bricks and plaster. Some of the plaster has fallen out, I complained to the estate agent and she said, hmmm... I'll talk to the owners. etc...
It's difficult to think about my baby while driving, you see there was this one day last summer where we, umm, well, umm, kissed, and being in the car reminds of that special night. Therfore distracting me and possibly causing a crash. I wouldn't want that. It's better than using a cold spoon. hee hee.

In keeping with the twitter theme.

Are You a Twitter Ninja?